⇧ A A N G ⇧ (100yearsgone) wrote in gargleblasted,
⇧ A A N G ⇧
100yearsgone
gargleblasted

two || video

[ Something is different about Aang, not that he notices it himself. Appa notices, and anyone who knows him well might be able to as well. There's a specific kind of look in his eye, it's playful, confident, and even a bit devious. One things for sure, this isn't a look he wears often.

Aang stands in the hangar, with an advanced stereo like thing behind his legs. There's also a giant furry mass that takes up almost all of the background in the picture. ]


Good evening passengers on the Thor. [ He's grinning, even at what he says next. ] Look, I'm sure we're all all tired of feeling scared, tense and whatever else about this black hole. Can anyone think of a reason why we shouldn't turn all of these negative feelings into something positive?

It's time we liven this place up by having a giant dance party! [ Aang declares, as if he's been waiting for that moment all night. ] If we're gonna die, we might as well go out having as much fun as we can. There's plenty of room in the hangar, so everyone's invited.

I got this thing a little while ago, but I don't know how to run it. [ He steps out of the way of the stereo. ] So I'll need someone to show me how, but if there's a live band on the ship somewhere, that would be even better! I can pay you~ [ It's an incentive. ]

[ He's still grinning. ] There's plenty of food and refreshments. [ Aang points to guide toward a table full of different kinds of pies. ] Let's get a lot of people down here! We're even going to have some prizes to give away. [ That last parts a lie. He has no prizes. Just don't ask him how he got the money for this stuff. ]

[ ooc: I will post an open log for everyone to jump into if they want! Also, Aang is sort of... inhibitionless. He's still Aang, he's just not as timid, and interested in playing it safe. ]
Tags: aang
Subscribe

  • Event end!

    [The intercom clicks on, and before the designated spokes-captain can begin speaking, the shrill sound of a prolonged, terrified scream can be heard…

  • Event start!

    [The intercom clicks on, and there is a ~* dramatic silence*~ before someone draws a deeeeeeeeep breath and exclaims:] Guys! Guys! Guys guys guys!…

  • Event end!

    [The intercom clicks on to the sounds of a triumphant kazoo fanfare, and one of the captains begins to squeak! I mean, speak!] Hellooooo, residents…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

  • 40 comments

  • Event end!

    [The intercom clicks on, and before the designated spokes-captain can begin speaking, the shrill sound of a prolonged, terrified scream can be heard…

  • Event start!

    [The intercom clicks on, and there is a ~* dramatic silence*~ before someone draws a deeeeeeeeep breath and exclaims:] Guys! Guys! Guys guys guys!…

  • Event end!

    [The intercom clicks on to the sounds of a triumphant kazoo fanfare, and one of the captains begins to squeak! I mean, speak!] Hellooooo, residents…